POSTS SLIDER

Read More

The Jump To .com



In exciting news (for me at least), I am the proud owner of kittyandkatminiatures.com!  Nothing changes here, I'm still using Blogger to host the website, but I am the master of my own domain......officially.

And I also posted the mommy and daughter plastic version of Miss Kitty and Kat (me!).  Miss Kitty does have her own tool bench with tools in my furnace room, right beside mommy's work bench.  The objects I included in the picture best sum me up, but they're always open to interpretation.  And I do try not to drink wine and sew too often.....at least 30% of the time.

And thank you to the over 12,000 people that have visited my blog since the beginning of 2015 (and the start of the blog).  I am overwhelmed with happiness from all the support and comments!