Friday, September 18, 2015

Half Scale Items Arrived.....And A Bit More




My large order of kits arrived from MiniEtchers!  I'm excited because I ordered a 1:24 fridge and microwave for the half scale house. But, given the cost of postage from the US, I figured I might as well make my shipping costs (which were very reasonable) worth it. Lots of mini fun to be had!

The Ebay turf arrived from China. The day after I purchased a different type of turf at a garden centre. Fortunately, the Ebay turf is good quality and very fine, perfect for half scale. The other turf is much more like real life grass, so I will use it for Miss Kitty's house. Winner, winner chicken dinner!

9 comments :

  1. I think you're incredibly brave tackling kits in 1:24 scale, it's all so very tiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brave or crazy ;). I'm glad you're back to your blog Norma. Missed u!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kat! I think that there are few feelings as euphoric as getting a parcel of minis in the mail! No doubt you are feeling like your in mini heaven so I wish you all of the joy of getting to play with your new mail-order goodies and I look forward to seeing how you end up using them all.
    Have Fun!!!! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately winner, winner, chicken dinner. You've got yourself quite a haul there =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats with this great loot! you'll have fun with it for sure! and the turfs sound wonderful, how great that sometimes things just all work out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....and it it doesn't there's always glue, wood filler and lots and lots of paint. Lol

      Delete
  5. Kits always looks like a lot of fun, I have to order some, one day =)
    Hope you have fun with them!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete