Thursday, December 24, 2015

Throw Some Tinsel On It!




Merry Christmas!


Please feel free to keep reading, but I will be off resting in anticipation of putting my hand up the turkey's butt and filling it with stuffing!


Making decoration boxes and "decorations" to fill them were probably my most time consuming project this season.  Next year will be a breeze....but this year I had nothing, so a mini making we shall go!

I used the brilliant, fantastic and generous cards and ornament boxes tutorial from Amber's House. Beyond amazing!  I printed them on regular printer paper and sealed both sides with ModPodge in gloss.  Then I went through every bead and craft supply I had to fill the boxes.  I was a bit ambitious and made 2 sets of the printies.


















Where To Buy - Where To Find












20 comments :

  1. Marvelous work! They all turned out perfectly! :D Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the decorations! I will have to try to make those next year! I also love the whole scene. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it was quite some work, but the good thing is not only next year will be a breeze, so will all the years after! :D Very nice scene again, merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas too!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely fantastic, I love it! And the little cards too, do you know I still haven't made those up myself 😃 thanks for using them and showing them off so well. The pressies, chair and mirror are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo happy Christmas too! My turkey is in the oven right now 😃x

      Delete
    2. Ooooo happy Christmas too! My turkey is in the oven right now 😃x

      Delete
    3. I love your printies!! They're awesome

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a merry (and healthy) Christmas Hannah!

      Delete
  6. MERRY CHRISTMAS Kat!!!! Love your mini boxes and ornaments:D You have made yet another wonderful scene for Christmas.

    Hope that your turkey was Delicious! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you Christmas was Merry! The turkey was delish. I cover it in bacon to baste/protect it. Everything is better with bacon!

      Delete
  7. Your Christmas scene is fantastic with all mini boxes and ornaments. Merry Boxing Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a merry Boxing Day....did some mini shopping!

      Delete
  8. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year =0)

    ReplyDelete